Search

Mic Wants Women To Go To War Cause Trump Won W/ Sinatra Says

Mic Wants Women To Go To War Cause Trump won Guest Video For Irate Bear

Mic wants to women to go to war cause Donald Trump won. These SJW loons are willing to go war cause Hillary Clinton lost, cause vagina. Crying (yes actually crying) SJWS think they can throw a fit about a legal election and be roll-models at the same time. When will these SJWS learn that minority groups don’t need some asshole to speak up for them. When you treat people like they can’t take care of themselves when they can they tend to dislike you.

Thank you Irate for hosting this. Hope you all enjoy!

Sinatra_says:

Talk to me, seriously:

Twitter:
Minds:
Gab.ai:

Support the Channel!:
Follow me on Twitter: @BrownBearEntert
Follow me on Daily Motion:
Ask Me Stuff:
2nd Channel:

As stated in all of my videos, please do not “witch hunt” or “give hate” to anyone I talk about in any of my videos. My content is for criticism and satirical purposes, unless stated otherwise. Thank you.

*Patreon Patrons*

Wayne J Kirk
David W Millie
Porco Dio

The intro in all of my videos was created by myself. Here are the sources for credit.

Screaming Feminist:

Drowning Pool Bodies instrumental:

Drowning Pool Bodies music video:

FAIR USE NOTICE
This video may contain copyrighted material; the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available for the purposes of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.

42 Comments
  1. Dominica Loves Castiel

But muh narrative,,,,,

2. Cultus Mechanicus

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Again….. is putting those People into Camps really such a Bad Idea???

3. Brittany Martini

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Wow! Rose McGowan looks awful!

4. Logan Becton

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Funny that she talks about emotions when she can't express any with all the botox in her face.

5. Joe Collas

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I love how they say how strong woman are but as soon as they dont get thier way they start crying

6. Stealth Stryker

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

What do you want to bet that this female is Islamofriendly? But I DO have solidarity with her concerns about this war on women, and I want propose this solution so to calm her fears. I bet there is a GREAT BIG SAFE SPACE over in a Sharia governed Islamic country, that they can purchase, and keep out of view for the next eight years. Their food can be delivered to them, and they can hire an assistant to pay the utilities. And while they are at it, why don't they take all of Hillary's supporters with them as well as the SJWs, the entire BLM crew and Special Snowflakes too. The rest of us still left in the country can begin to work together to correct the mess that Obama and company made of the USA. Problem solved!

7. Hannon Lowe

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Let the war start I've needed a chance to use my swords and I feel my swords shall do well against their bongs and dildos

8. DarthGable

Sinatra is $

9. Nicole Wilkinson

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I am scared because I live in California and people are getting beat up for liking Trump or things that he says AND that some people are trying to get Cali to leave the U.S. It is absolutely ridiculous.

10. Amanda Wolf Child

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

She used to be hot…. what did she do to herself?

11. David Schomburg

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Bring back jim crow and apply it to women

12. David Schomburg

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

This is the BS that gets the left defeated. Keep it up lefties

13. Michael Rudisill

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Modern day G.I. Jane. going to war…. with feelings.

14. Edwin Morales

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

ok, who is this woman? and why should I care what she thinks or wants? forget I asked, I really don't give a sh*t.

15. N Mars

Great track!

16. Neko Kuugki

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

HA HA! I agree with Sinatra so fucking hard. Hillary Clinton lost for a good reason.

17. Shock Foxx

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

So, she doesn't like trump because of his glitz and glamour, but is ok with hilary using other hollywood stars for show? in the words of undoomed, fucking moron.

18. Jaime Flor

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't agree with everything in this video, but it's telling how some people on the left and right, think they're at war. Knowing this, it's no surprise that we see overly sensitive SJW's and Neo-Nazi's clashing at protests.

19. Call Me OZ

Fucjk a duck she looks like SHIT!! OZ

20. Joe Size

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Wow What a tipikl shit i didn't get my way so it a war

21. Niall Owens

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

"we didn't vote against our best interest" I take it you live under ground and hence climate change doesn't affect you, approve of the war on drugs and the shit conditions it creates, and are either a fundie or a part of the .01%. If any of those are untrue, you did vote against your best interest and are just too stupid to realise. Saying Cunton was a bad candidate is true, saying she was also against your best interest is true, but to deny Trump is against your best interest unless one of the former are true makes you as bad as the regressives.

22. Tiffany Collyer

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

When you see someone that was a part of your childhood growing up.. sprouting this bullshit. Why Rose. Why.

23. Kaycie Reynolds

Can't Wait Until January 20th!!!! Suck it Hillary

24. Malchua Lange

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

As a lesbian woman, DAMN RIGHT I VOTED FOR TRUMP! Hillary has straight up said she didn't want gays to be able to get married and she went back on that. Trump did the same thing but he has never denied that like Hillary has

25. Cam Alft

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

AAHHHHHH….give a guy a warning at 4;50,fuck me,ho-ly-shit……..im guessing this gash forgot Sarah Palin,she ran and people wanted her for president,dah…

26. Cam Alft

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

like the alt-left pulled off a election by fraud[twice]with obama,the first black kenya born man to run this country….
    and with hillary,she had 3 million illegal alien votes,and almost 5 million dead people voted for her also…hmm…even with fraud,hillary the vag still LOST..hahahahahhahahahahahahhahhaha…………….C.U.N.T.

27. Shaggy Shit Talker

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Shit you know maybe I should have taken advantage of my Autistic oppression.. I am not sever but I am on that spectrum and was before it was a trend. Maybe I should ride the Autism Guilt train for having Aspergers. Seriously. My mom didn't coddle me for autism. She forced me into social shit. Point is GET OVER IT. Your issues are not the world's issues; Not even american issues. and I doubt a state issue. and if you can cope with them good for you. If not go to california or new york I hear the Coddle that shit there.. better yet go to chicago.

Side note I would not trade my Aspergers for a damn bit of normality.

28. Shaggy Shit Talker

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I dont want a million notifications for this so "Irate Bear" to your "Back tomorrow cunts"
    I will be too Cunt lol see you then.

29. Danae Dunning

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I lost all respect for Rose McGowan when she had a fit over the X-Men Apocalypse billboard and accused gay men of misogyny.

30. Sp3cTrA2991

#AllReligionIsCancer

31. Sp3cTrA2991

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Holy shit that woman ruined her face.

32. HappensAllTheTime

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Their values are fine. In fact, I like SJW values. What I DON'T like is the tactics they use pushing those values on other people.

33. Dannielle Mckoy

Jesus Rose McGowan looks terrible!! 🙁

34. TriZe Nation

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Well made video Sinatra, i subscribed!

35. Mark rules

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

She said she travelled to Europe and found it difficult to explain, I'm sure most normal people in Europe couldn't give a fuck about Trump getting elected, in fact I wanted him to win.

36. Gabe Rodgers

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

i didnt sub to hear this dude

37. Robert False

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Don't lump these fucks in with liberals. They are not liberals. They are neo-liberals. They are reactionaries. I'm left and I am as disgusted with them as you are.

38. Daniel Ferreira

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't understand their logic… It's like
    "We lost. And the problem is people are stupid, racist and sexist!"
    I mean, they say people didn't vote for HC because she's a woman, and that that's sexist, but they are doing the exact same thing. They didn't vote Trump solely because he's a man.
    These are presidential, not a reality show where you vote for whomever you like the most, you have to take POLITICS into account, don't just look at her and say "Well she's a woman, let's just vote for her because she has a pussy". You need to start making some sence because that ignorant "Don't agree with me? You're sexist, racist, white supremacist etc etc" stuff is getting really old.

39. Golden Slumber zzz

Gosh they're depressing

40. AreFallout

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Uhhh….Dont european leaders actually support trump?

41. davidDA1988

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Never in human history has there been this much salt

42. The Batman

March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Anyone else get the impression these cunts thought they were just going to get the result they wanted handed to them on a plate? And I see the two women in the clips downvoted this video.